Send In The Clowns...

…or don’t, I just thought maybe it could be a clever blog title, oh dear, I guess that outlines the rest of this blog, 2 minutes you will never get back (or 5, or 1, could be 10, depends how fast you read, never mind me, I’ll just be quiet).

You may, or may not, it’s up to you, know that us at Sapphire love a good laugh (seriously, bad laughs are lame), so we obviously have been doing some clowning...sorry, I slipped on a banana skin, and we helped out Cathedral school by being part of a performance, because you know clowns perform … sometimes.

I must say, all members of Sapphire put their heart and soul into this performance (as we do every performance, because we are, as they say, awesome) and it was spectacular (apart from the audience being miserable and not even laughing, parents have assured us we were funny) and I wish I had been able to see it.

However, Sapphire, being as truly amazing as we are, were not the stars of the show (for once), the crown (or crowns) have to go the the primary school children, who were a delight to watch (really, very incredible) They had some outstanding singing voices (better than the incredible solo performances of the multi-talented Mat) and the dancing and acting was great, I really did make me smile.

That is all, from another mind-bogglingly peculiar Mats-Ultra-Mega-Super-Epic-Blog-Of-Awesometon, and I bid thee Goodnight (or good morning, I don’t know when you will be reading this, I think I’ve rabbited on for long enough, I’ll just hop away – or was that another bad joke?, you know what, I don’t care, I thought it was good)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...