Laughter

So something that has occurred to me this week is how much laughter there is at Yew Tree…genuine and unasked for laughter…the good kind of laughter the kind that appears spontaneously…the kind that is shared…the kind that is evoked from shared experience and that strengthens the bonds between individuals and engenders friendship. The laughter that is born from unadulterated joy at the company that is kept and the events that ensue.

Whether it be the unbounded mischief and merriment of the Sapphire Company, the more sophisticated yet impassioned laughter of the Black Company, the anarchic , energetic laughter of the Gold Company or the crafted, generous, performance provoked laughter at the brilliant Sparkleshark casts…I am continuously delighted by the opportunity to be amongst and within the laughter that Yew Tree Youth Theatre creates. Today I spent over 7 hours with the youth theatre and yet I have enough energy and enthusiasm to finish my day by writing this…this motivation is definitely fuelled by the laughter that I have enjoyed in those hours…such an energising and affirming force…

So yeah…thank you…kind of hoping you lot feel the same or I’m going to feel a bit stupid as it goes but all the same…cheers…

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...