Gath, despite her cough, has provided us with a bonus blog this week and for that she is utterly appreciated...

So, here’s me, Gath, writing my first EVER blog. Well technically that’s not true because I have written one before, but then the computer crashed and my blog was lost forever- so that one doesn’t count.

5 months ago, Saturday mornings just meant a general display of sloth like behaviour from my part and a nice happy content feeling that I don’t have to go to school for the next two days. These days however I have to get up much more earlier but I also have something much more worthwhile to look forward to too- the talented, funny and simply fantastic people of Yew Tree and just the Youth Theatre as a whole.

So, this week at Yew Tree we had the usual round of “Best and Worst”, which is becoming a sure favourite of mine, our creative task which involved Unicorns, Stationary Pots and Disco Lights and then our half term Script Writing Project. And at this point I have to mention that I love how all of these activities leave me smiling at how well all the diverse personalities gel together to create something spectacular. However, the highlight of my morning this week would have to be during the Mafia Game which left most people in hysterics. I’ve never done this before, but I guess I took a mental picture of all the smiling laughing faces and it made me feel really proud and happy to be a member of Yew Tree. So I know I’ve not written anything really thought provoking, but I hope you like my first blog. Thanks Yew Tree for making me feel giddy and excitable on a Saturday morning and not sloth like at all.

end of blog

There you go :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...