Couldn't be happier that Ben from the Sapphire Company has stepped up to do the guest blog

My Mondays before Yew Tree were dull to say the least and I've been attending for quite some time now but never written the blog. So here goes.

Tonight's session had a nice vibe to it and everyone seemed to enjoy the session. We worked that hard water was in need for the committed performers of Sapphire Company. This clown performance is so fun and enjoyable as some people can really let loose and in a strange and explosive way relax. It sounds weird but when people come into their element they relax more than ever. Hmmm people are weird. Does that make sense because it does in my head? But anyway seems that everyone is enjoying it even the people who aren’t usually as loud as others are getting stuck in which makes an atmosphere that’s amazing to be part of.

Now down to business. The highlight of today had to be the one the only park bench. I think it’s a great invention. Well it's fun is the main thing and everyone enjoys it whether their watching or taking part. I might be going on about it but it is just epic. I'll have to give Michal (or Michel sorry, I’m bad at spelling) a shout out because he is made for comedy “O my gosh” funny funny funny.

I think the highlight of park bench this week would be when me and Matt did a Pokémon battle and Daly chipped in and was Pikachu…………. The laughter was mad and I’m laughing now thinking about it. It was so bad that Sarah cut the game to prevent anyone dying of laughter. So after reading this you should feel inspired. So get that mind to work and try and top the Pokémon battle.

Hope you enjoyed my blog and remember …
Park bench owns ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...