Hannah's take on the whole Sparklesharkkaramazoo shebang...

Well, Karamazoo is without a doubt, the scariest, mental, most amazing and brilliant thing I have ever done. When I saw how long it was I thought ARGHH! This is impossible. But we all did it, and I’m soooo happy, ridiculously happy. I never thought I would be able to learn 8 A4 pages!!! The worst bit was definitely sitting waiting while all the audience came in, that made my legs go numb, which wasn’t good. And one of my ‘friends’ thought it would be a brilliant idea to text me while I was waiting … I wanted to throw my phone at her. But it went well : ). And Sparkleshark is such a feel good play, me and Ashleigh were in hysterics when the umbrella broke at the end, but my mum thought that was supposed to happen, so that’s good. My brother tried to pretend he didn’t enjoy it, because he was forced there against his will … but he wasn’t fooling anyone. I love Yew Tree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...