Just when I thought the blogging was done for the week the brilliant Ellie Moran sent me this...

So ... I go to the Gold Company on a Saturday morning and this morning, we had the Crimson Company with us. And it was the most inspiring thing. I absolutely loved it. We did a lot of physical theatre which is something i don't really usually get a grasp of, but today i just got on with it and it is so magical. There were so many things I liked but so many little things that just made it one big brilliant thing as poorly as I just explained that.

Also Sparkleshark ... it's only on Thursday THURSDAY!! But it's the most exciting thing. There has been many things in this week that have led me to see the talent that people who attend Yew Tree hold. Seeing the Crimson Company in Saturday morning was amazing just to see such talent. This is only a short ramble of emotions from me but i'm just so inspired. Hurray for Yew Tree. It is pure magic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...