Lucy wanted to add some thoughts...


I wrote a blog last week, but I want to write a short one this week too, because my weekend has been utterly fabulous. Why? Because of Sparkleshark of course!
I’m not going to write about what we did, because you already know what happened and how amazing everyone was. I’d just like to say a huge thank you to Sarah and Danny for letting me be a part of it. It’s been an amazing thing to be involved in and I’ve loved every single second of it.
Since the auditions all I’ve been able to think about is Sparkleshark, even now it’s still all that’s on my mind.
I’ve learnt so much over the last few months. And all the effort every person put into it was so worth it. That was proved on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Everyone was so brilliant! And I’m really, really going to miss those members of the cast who are leaving this year, you’re all fantastic!
The last few months have been simply amazing. Thank you so, so much for making my first Connections this wonderful.
I can’t wait for Kendal and I can’t wait for next year.
I’m going to stop now before I start crying, don’t want to get tears on the laptop.
Bye, and thanks again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...