Jess Moore and her experience of OMN 6...

Soo... never been as nervous in my life. Actually pacing and everything. However once I actually got up there I right enjoyed it! Plus you couldn’t perform in front of more supportive people. Even had Sarah holding my hand ha. I was ridiculous…but Jack Davies you were brilliant...made me feel better even though I made you nervous. Sorry ha. Oh and your voice is sensational :)

Anyway…the whole night was brilliant! Great atmosphere, great entertainment and great people. I really enjoyed everyone’s performances and it’s nice that each open mic night someone performs that hasn’t before. The whole night made me feel Christmassy and I hadn’t really felt that until then :) I think the decorations helped. Looked really pretty and festive. Couldn’t however handle the name of our team for the yew tree quiz. Something to do with Rudolf and pink fluffy Santa’s helpers – Yeh Dee definitely came up with that. Dee just peered over my shoulder by the way and said “But we won didn’t we – bow chicka wowow. 2k10 nearly 2k11 brap” – Lovely. So all in all a very pleasant evening to start a pretty yew tree filled week! Which by the way has been brilliant! Happy Christmas Yew Tree :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...