An unstoppable force...

I have all sorts of things scrambling through my brain vying to be the thing I write about today…how could I fail to having had a week of shows and a bonus session today and a truly inspiring Shooting Truth rehearsal and a continual influx of brilliant and abundant guest blogs…all of which are simply stunning…

However the main thought I am left with at the end of the week/term/year is how unstoppable Yew Tree Youth Theatre is…a visitor to the youth theatre described it as a movement and more and more I think he got that so right…we just can’t seem to get enough…In years gone by we would finish well before Christmas and not do anything until well into the new year but what with the blogs, shared workshops like this morning, Yule tide writer’s sessions, Black Company workshops and Shooting Truth rehearsals that is absolutely no longer the case…there is no halt to the creativity and the demand from you wonderful people for the opportunity to immerse yourselves in all that is Yew Tree. Luckily you have directors who are more than happy to feed that appetite…Thank you all for your loyalty, playfulness, dedication and inspiration it’s the best Christmas present we could ask for and we get it all year round…

So all that’s left for me to do is wish you all (or at least the ones that I’m not going to see this week) a very Merry Christmas…assure you that I’ll miss you and that I’m looking forward to working with you in the New Year…And let you know that I hope you keep safe and happy and well until then…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...