Clark Bradley...Purple Company...

Christmas With Yew Tree At The Phoenix Theatre

On the 14th-15th of December Yew Tree Youth Theatre held a two day concert. I’m covering the 15th, The Purple Company started the show off with a comedy remake of a classic Christmas song: ‘The Twelve Days Of Yew Tree’. A member of the audience quotes: ‘‘Very good, all worked very well as a team, exceptionally funny. No mistake that I saw.’’ The next play on second was not a remake but a modern version Of ‘The Princess And The Pea’, I particularly enjoyed this one, as it was very funny at times and the acting was excellent! Black companies ‘Lost Happy Endings’ finished the first act off with a stunning performance. A quote from an actor in Black Company says: ‘‘ As part of YTYT it’s good to see all different ages performing’’. In my eyes, ‘Worn Out Shoes’ by Gold Company stole the whole evening. Normally being me, I can speak for England (and the rest of the UK), everyone knows that but I could only find three words good enough to describe the performance: enchanting, spectacular and awe-inspiring. All together it made a typical Yew Tree night, absolutely amazing! By Clark Bradley, Purple (nearly Sapphire) Company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...