Hey, its Laura "staggsy" Staggs with my first ever blog. First of all I would like to say to Sapphire that you were all epic on Tuesday and Wednesday. Every single one of you are sooo unique and talented and im sooo pleased I joined Yew Tree!
You're all my little slightly insane family and I dont know where I would be without you all. I have to say that without Danny, Ben, Jack, Michael, Jake, Gee, Olena, Holly, Emma, Amy O and Kate I wouldnt be the person I am today. They are all so lovely, talented and loyal friends that you would be lucky to meet them!!!

People at Sapphire come and go but they always make an impression on us all. I hope that life at Yew Tree will always be as amazing as this. I will miss you all over christmas break, but until January this Yew Treeer is over and out :) x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...