James B. Gives an account of the last Yew Tree session of term...

The best Yew Tree I've honestly ever been to. So many people turned out in the snow one last time before Christmas. With everyone on such a high after Tuesday and Wednesday brought amazing performances from all groups Yew Tree, it was pretty much already set up for an amazing morning.

As is tradition we start with best and worst, well, today it was just best, which is great for the participating of gold members who like to rack up a word count, me being one of those people.

The laughing game was even better than it normally is at gold, somehow a large group of people managed to resist laughter at Danny and Ash’s various antics that normally decimate gold company. I have to say thought I have never seen a song in there before, so yeah, respect to everyone that managed to keep a straight face. I’m not going to go through every game, because there is so much to say and so many moments to include. But hot rice, have not played that game ever. But after a bit of a confusing start mayhem continued, with a various range of ways to undertaking the game, the most popular just standing in next to someone who was already and trying not to make too much of a fuss about it, but in there of course your more athletic people that in an attempt not to get caught, stampede among the ranks of people trying not to get knocked over. After my first experience of the game I would suggest the first of these tactics, although it would be much less entertaining without the odd second.

I would go on about foot stomp, it being my favourite game and all. But the would overshadow how the best moment, the final two. Ash and Rob, how they move there feet that quickly I honestly have no idea. The discovery of some sort of feet moving power that they have would not surprise me.

20 minute break! I didn’t particularly want one, just wanted to get on the festive game sesh. But people enjoyed the catch up and the various handing out of Christmas cards. As Lucy Tranter tried to put her heart back together as she was told on several occasions about the activities of her soul mate, who you probably all know, is Aiden Grimshaw.

The only other thing I need to mention is Ellie Moran, hope I spelt that right. Slapping Nathan as he tried to retrieve the keys from under her chair, for everyone else it was a moment for breaking down with laughter, but for the person she slapped who is probably now looking over the large bruise on his chest.

That’s pretty much it.
Merry Christmas
Yay for all things Yew Tree
James, gold company

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...