The first blog of this week is from Rhiann...

The thrill of being on stage is exciting but almost heartbreaking when you know the older people in your company are leaving - people who you have grown to know, become friends with and learnt everything off. We were performing Cinderella, on the Tuesday night - however my first thought wasn’t about been scared it was about ‘let’s make this the best performance with the leavers of Crimson Company’. I suppose that was what everyone was thinking. So with nervous tummies, we went out on the stage and did the most brilliant performance we could.

Everything went smoothly and to plan, even if a few lines were missed. But to think a few months ago, we’d only just got our parts and had begun to read the scripts, then it changed to this. It made me realise how much effort was put in by everyone, especially Gemma and Joanna who couldn’t have done better as they made the most heart string pulling, beautiful crafted play! After we’d finished the play and gone back stage, I think we all cried at the fact this was the time for the older ones to leave, but we remembered our laughs and smiles along the way.

I’d just like to say, that I believe that play was one of my favourites I have ever been in and I have loved every minute working with everyone involved! I’m going to miss everyone who is leaving to Gold, but I’m sure I’ll see you all soon - and if not, out and about. But also, to Gemma, you have been truly amazing at creating all the scenes, and scripting - along with Joanna! I think Crimson Company wouldn’t be Crimson without you both!
Anyway, that's all for now.
Rhiann!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...