A vist from Danni inspired her to write this blog...

Right this is my first ever blog guys so bare with me :)

I haven't really been part of Yew Tree for a few month due to work... :( but finally after so long I got to be involved with probably one of the best sessions I have ever been in! It was sensational tbh :)

All week I was getting excited as I texted Miss Moore telling her I could finally be there. Waiting from Monday just seemed so long. Then sat morning arrived and I was up and ready waiting my half 8.

When I arrived at the session it felt like I had never been away, everyone is so lovely! So we started with best and worst, mine were about the old car show and a lovely old fashioned car I wanted, my worst was my boyfriend having to go up to Edinburgh for the weekend! Half way through I was interupted and had to leave as Jessica Moore needs socks so luckily I had a spare pair in my car so I went to fetch the so missed half of everybody elses.

The first game was mafia and I got to run the game as it was a take over session. So funny... I love to see games from a different angle, this was so good to run! When you know who mafia is and you have to be so careful your facial expressions don't reveal who it is when people are voting!
Next game was the bean game run by Rob which lasted about a minute as everyone almost was out without 30 secs of starting it!!
If anyone was either not a fan of King of the Jungle or bored of that game the needed to look no further as Dee and Ash turned the game completely on it's head... We had sharks, Dobby from Harry Potter, pokemon, unicorns and many more crazy creature and best fom that game ME And JESS moore WON!! Woop woop :)

Finally our group devising piece. How do I put into words...Well Alice had brought in a book of hers which was full of wonderful picture and we had to pick a number and see which page we got for our picture! 312 was the group number and the picture was a lady laid under a table and a man walking away.

We had a laugh thinking about what we could do our performance about, a crime scene was the first idea but then we went for a hot summers day and base the picture that the lady was under the table for shade. We decided to go outside to practice to get the sun effect. Our ideas were coming and we went with Ash being the dad to me, Jess, Dee, Charlotte and Rachel! Rob was bar guy in the hotel resort or as Jess would say a towel boy lol. The final piece was hilarious if I do say, we had Akbahl if that's how you spell Robs character. He didn't get anything right. Whilst sunbathing we asked for many things the 1st cold drink we got empty coconuts, 2nd we said we were hot so needed a drink I got a hot cup of tea.... Chilled drinks we said we wanted and he brought us ice cubes for the hot drinks...sooo funny finally we asked for a umberella for the sun and he placed a table over my head like the lady in the picture.

Last game before I left was the laughing game which was amazingly hard, by the last few rounds I could no longer look at Ash and Danny untherwise I was gone. By the last round I felt physically sick because I was holding my laugh in and concentrating so hard. Me, Ash, Alice, Inci and Charlotte were left standing. Just to let you all know when I left the room I was actually sick haha I have said loads now your probably getting bored so I'm going to leave it there and say Yew Tree are the moat incredible team if people I have ever met! Bye x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...