James blogged about Young Theatre Makers...

I actually went thinking it was just a yew tree thing. Cheeky little trip on the 110 down to the playhouse was never going to do any harm. If you missed it, you lost out. I hadn’t heard much about it really, till yesterday, where on looking at the pictures I was clueless on how they could possibly fit together. In fact the general idea was that each of the cast had written a letter to their 40 year old selves. I have to say though; the way they transferred the idea of the letter into a performance using a large cast amazed me. But then again that’s black company for you.
Anyway, from zombie apocalypses and Las Vegas, to keeping in touch with old friends. The recurring theme seemed to be either not changing from who you are, or not becoming fat and lazy. Also, who knew Danny was number one in the world for angry birds, jealous much.
But having said all that, I’ve sat here for about half an hour trying to pick my favourite, but I honestly can’t. There were obviously highlights in it, but there are too many to mention in a blog. As you can see, I’m not very good at describing why I like things, so sorry about that and even though I wasn’t in it, it still made me smile when a woman walking past us commented “they were all good, but I especially liked the first one.” That just sums it up really. Well done black company. That was definitely worth the watch.
James.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...