Hannah is our guest blogger today...

Hellooooo. Since finishing my A levels I don’t really do anything with my life, cos I don’t have a job etc… sooo I’ve got a lot of free time, which was fun for a while but is now really boring. So I thought I’d man up and do a blog cos that’s more productive than re-reading Harry Potter for the millionth time.
Anyway… despite the lovely sunshiney weather we’re having at the moment (haha) Gold company are busily devising for the Christmas show. This year it’s Sleeping Beauty, so after a large proportion of Best and Worst being devoted to Harry Potter and couple of games, in which Henry the Tortoise made another appearance at a teddy bears picnic, it was straight to work.
The first round of performances were all hilarious and ridiculous and brilliant and very Harry Pottery, and everyone was in fits of giggles. Problem was, we’re trying to make Sleeping Beauty dark and sinister. After a chat, we set to work on another set of scenes, and they were so different to the ones we’d shown previously. We’d gone all serious, and dark, and there were some really good ideas for how the castle falls asleep, and in what order, and how and why the 13th fairy is soo evil. I’m really looking forward to seeing it at Christmas, cos it’s going to be brilliant, even though I only get to be a spectator this time… I think I have problems sticking to the point, I haven’t written much about the actual session, I just write what comes into my head…
Riiight I’ll wrap it up now. It’s been a lovely session, and I am annoyed that I won’t be there next week, but traditionally I always miss the last summer session. I want to say bye Cassidy, have fun, but I’m sure we’ll see you again at some point. Oh and, I won Mafia last week and I’m very happy about that because it’s my favourite game. Shutting up now x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...