Guess who?

Blogbloggg:) x
IYA :) Sooo I havnt wrote a blog for tiiime so thought I'd pipe up :)
Buzzing for Nostell so much I've even got so into it that last time I was in topshop I saw a beaut of an outfit and was like I have to have that for my character!...
Bought it dint I. Tehe
Sgonna be a taste sensation of a week! Probs without the taste.. Coulda just said sensation.. Haa shutup dee
But yeah all the characters are brilliant and I am Lovinggg life for catching some rays, picniccing and having a cheeky game of that's out.. Oh and obvs rehearsing with my favourite homosapians. Haa homosapians.. Funny word.. You can tell I'm writing this at the crack of dawn on my way to whitby can't you ha .. Helll
Anyhoooo non black company members get yourself involved and down to Nostell Priory at 7pm on friday you beauts!
Lalalala :)
Sgonna be a joyous occassion of 2k11 init? brap. Haaa stunner!
Lotsa loveeee ha
Seeeyaaa ♥ (in a nice voice:))xxx

ps. Were doing Sleeping beauty in gold company for christmas, deffo in my top 10 films/stories whatevs (although our versions going more dark and twisty times) my life. Is. Complete. Teehee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...