First guest blog is by Holly inspred by her works experience blog...

So, my Yew Tree work experience was this week and it was suchhhhhh a lovely week.
On Monday I went back to Sapphire in my blacks, which was weird ha, but lovely :) We did a bit’a Jack and the Beanstalk devising which is always a pleasure. Playing a dumb fairy’s an easy thing for me to do which is worrying maybe, but it’s not an issue. On Tuesday I watched the More Like Me performance, which was brilliant, enjoyed that lots :) Theeen I went to a primary school and watched the performance of Alice in Wonderland unfold..aand spent my night at Ruby :) Enjoyed playing squeeze way too much ha. AND I WON funky seaweed. First time ever. YES. Thursday was another primary school morning which was beaut. Games games games… Year 6’s were still better at the bean game than me ha :/ Anywayy, another primary school in the afternoon and orange company later, Micky mouse was locked in a cupboard and impersonated by someone else, who was then involved in a fight scene.. Disneyland’s not all perfect y’know.. :/ Finally as an end to a belting week, tonight I’m off to watch the tech for YTM :)
All in all, it’s been the best week, I’ve developed a love for Arctic Monkeys, cheers Danny, and belted out some Adele, cheers Gemma (and cheers for the sweets, they were nom) , and just wanna do a little heartfelt thanks for all the lifts around and for a brilliant time! :)

Freeman
x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...