Ellie is the next...

This week has been as good as it was always going to be.
Yew tree for a whole week.. I mean come on what's better? By the time it came to Friday I was absolutely shattered but so worth it. The juggling game was my absolute favorite, the concentration and the atmosphere from the whole was an eye opener, by the end of the week it felt like I shouldn't be going home because my family was there at nostell priory. it's coming to the time where I am flying off to university and after 11 years of yew tree the thought of it breaks my heart. (another blog will be written about that section of my life with yew tree anyway) one of my favorite moments was when we did a warm up with our eyes closed and when I opened my eyes there in front of me was the beautiful nostell priory what's better to open your eyes to?! My other fav moment was the belief of a couple sat on the bench next to our rehearsal space and the moment she said to her husband "oh it's a play!" ha - absolutely lovely.
Yes I wrote a poem and when I'm at home I will type it up but a much better version, ours was terrible not going to lie.
Thank you Sarah for a much loved week.
I'm going to miss you all so much.
Absolute heartbreaker.
X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...