Bobbie took the title of the Blog literally and has blogged about her week at YTYT!

It’s Saturday night and it’s the end of a glorious week at Yew Tree! The people who I got to spend this week with are beyond perfect and I love them all dearly! I’m going to kick this off with last Sunday (because technically it’s Saturday and my week in Yew Tree still counts last Sunday). Last Sunday we went bowling. When I say ‘we’, I mean Tom O, Amy W, Sam W, Amy O, Libby, Shelbie, Daisy, Courtney & Grace, and it was beyond any variation of ‘fun’ you could ever come up with. We went on the Bumper Cars too and I’ve never laughed so much in my life! (Quick tip: Never let Tom Osborne drive the Bumper Car…he’ll say he’s got it when he SO hasn’t!) On to Wednesday, when it was the final rehearsal for the Fire and Light Festival and, let me tell you, everything was great! The rehearsal was so much fun! I’m going to skip straight to Friday (but I’ll come back to Thursday because…Black.) The final performance was so much fun and it was great. The writers were great and the physical theatre piece looked SO good! I’m so proud of everyone. Oh, and Grace: ‘Drop the bass!’ Back to Thursday and we have Black. Black is always great! There is so much talent in that room. Every single one of them are great and ‘All I Want For Christmas’ is going to be so good. It’s coming together really well and I just hope everyone else enjoys it as much as I enjoy performing it. And then we come to Saturday. To Gold and Subway and Connections Auditions! Gold never fails to brighten my week and with it being three weeks since I was last there it was just 1000xs better and more fun and I love Gold. It still shocks me to think that I’ve not even been at Gold a year. The people that I have gotten to know from there and how close I am to them…I feel like I have been there forever and known these people my entire life. They’re some of the best people and they never fail to make me happy! The weekly subway trip was, obviously, great because my friends are great, and spending time with Danny Bell never goes amiss. And, finally, it was the Connections Auditions. The Wardrobe is the most perfect script and I love it so much, but I’m not going to lie…I was terrified. The talent of the people that I was surrounded by was so high and I didn’t know how I was supposed to live up the bar that they had set…but…I did it and I watched everyone audition and they were all so great, obviously. The casting is perfect and I can’t wait to get started!! I’m going to finish off by saying: Yew Tree is the best place and I love you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...