Sian with her second blog!

Wow, Halloween at Nostell this year... There's so much to say. I think it's safe to say that everyone enjoyed scaring the public and family members and spending the week with everyone made things such fun. The What a Witch performance was amazing to say the least and I never got tired of watching it, the cast did a fabulous job and seeing all the children with glowing faces trying to say 'Fussy finicky fairy felicity is on the fly!' was one of my highlights for the week. 

Moving onto the spooky attic tours we did. After experiencing the attics in the day we were all ready to get started but going up in the dark of night proved tricky for some (mainly me) but everything pulled together and the first night was a success, people were genuinely scared and it was hilarious to hear the screams from different rooms at different points. Wednesday night was pretty much the same, all went well and we scared more people. I think we are all experts at this now and overall Thursday was ace to say things went odd at points but it just proves that Yew Tree is just a big family. Lots of love and mushy comments were shared over the days we were at Nostell but I don't think we would change anything about it. The staff at Nostell said we were all very professional and I'm so happy that I've had the opportunity to be involved with Halloween at Nostell 2013 and I hope that everyone is free for next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...