A last minute blog from Joe from Crimson to finish off our bumper crop of blogs!

It's not long until the christmas performances, and beauty and the beast rehearsals are well under way. We know its not long to go when Gemma has to skip best and worst to get more rehearsal time! We have been through the script a few times and it is coming together really well. Each week somone is coming in with a new costume, lines are being learnt, lifts and dances are coming along.. I can't wait! I am playing the part of the beast and I am loving it. This part is very different to what I ave done in the past and I am finding it really difficult. His charcteristics are very different from my own however it has been great to come out of my comfort zone and try something new. Hopefully I can pull it off by christmas! Everyone in the group is creating some amazing characters and they are adapting to their role really well. It is fantastic to rehearse with all these lovely people. Gemma, Merv and Jack have been great during the rehearsal process! They are creating a brilliant show that we cannot wait to perform.I think it is going to be one of the best crimson performances yet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...