Michael with his take on the script writing day

So another blog, my third or fourth I believe, anyway here goes...

So script writing with Yew Tree, was in a word brilliant.

I learnt soo much from developing characters to structuring scenes. Found it really interesting how much harder it is to write a script than I thought it was.

One thing I enjoyed in particular was listening to the other writer's ideas and their plot lines and what not, listening to them also sparked inspiration at certain points for my own script which was brilliant...

Before we started writing any dialogue, first we explored the characters, their likes, dislikes, loves, hates, even their facebook activity! Which REALLY helped when we started to write dialogue!

Anyway, over all it was brilliant, and I look forward to working on the script further and hopefully turning it into something more!

Thank you for reading my blog! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...