Helen made up for missing out on Saturday by writing us this...

I thought I'd write a blog as I am currently facing the prospect of a non-Yew Tree weekend which goes against the natural order of my saturday! However I still had black company for my weekly fix of Yew Tree. I am always impressed with the versatility of Black Company, to be able to move from the balletic and graceful performances of Lost Happy Endings and Princess' Blanket, (although some people may argue that my part wasn't too strenuous!) to something more aggressive like Blackout. All the while losing old members, welcoming new ones and still maintaining Yew Tree's originality and integrity.

Blackout is presenting us with new challenges as it requires us to be much sharper and give 100% focus while dealing with very real and serious social issues. Everyone should be booking their tickets immediately as it is going to be well worth a watch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...