My Fragment experience:

Vienna from the Crimson Company with her first blog...

I've only been part of Yew Tree for around 2 months and my first production is to be Fragments. Learning lines is challenging as they can be a little bitty and are difficult to say, but its so worth it when you see the end result. It is fantastic and looks very professional, I love the emotions you can put into the lines and monologues and really like rehearsing. It has been hard to get here as a team and it can be very time consuming to learn the lines but I felt that anytime I had an issue (e.g. learning lines, or not knowing where to be) then I felt Gemma and Sam or my fellow Yew Tree attendees would solve it instantly. That is why I love Yew Tree and am so happy I joined, as now I know the talent that we can all produce when pushed. I mean some of the people in my crimson group are excellent performers, with wonderful colourful personalities. We also all work like one big team. Not only have I learned what I can produce when pushed to achieve my best but I've learned to build a lot of self confidence even if its just to be able to make good friends in a week or talking in front of a group. I'm stepping out of my safety zone and exploring new things about myself, which I know I need to do to help success in the future.

Fragments has been a wonderful experience and i can't wait to perform it and work more with the Yew Tree team. Tar for reading this and all the friendly people and support I got on my first Yew Tree production.
Thanks again guys, Vienna.x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...