Aaron from Green company has blogged also...first person from Carleton to do so which makes him a trailblazer...

Danny asked me to do a blog about this weeks session at Yew Tree, so I best get started I suppose.

Its been 2 nearly 3 weeks now since we performed Comedy of Errors at Clarke Hall, so we've had 2 chill out sessions now with just playing games and then doing the card picking thing (the ones with the scene line and location) that's gotta be included in your play.

Rob was back from his New York holiday as well as having Hannah and Katie doing work experience with our group.

Once again it was amazingly funny and the best part of my week like every week. First off we had best and worse, where we were introduced to Hannah and Katie. We had a few warm ups and then went onto the games. We also did the bench, which is one of my personal favourites as you get to see individual peoples personality's and how they approach the bench and really you just have a laugh.

The random card picking was amazing, the cards we got were: Biopic, "Wow... I love you", Must include a theft and Must be in a car, so we made our play about 2 people stealing "The Thinker" statue and just developed it from that. The other groups play was about some teenagers wanting to play a prank on their mum, so they decide on hitting her with a frying pan, but it ends up being the postman unfortunately.

And last but not least we had time for a game of laughing game, we got to round 4/3 (cant remember which) and it ended up being me and Danny as the last 2 people, and I'd used my word so I was pretty much gonna loose, but as he was about to say his word, he burst out laughing and I won, for the first time ever!

So I hope this blogs been ok, I'm first person from green company to write one (I think), I love Yew Tree, and uhh long live green company!!

Ciao :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...