Followed by Libby

So this half term has been pretty hectic as it has been the workshop and performances of Halloween at Nostell, and if you didn't come and see a performance of either shows, then shame on you because you missed a treat. To say it's all over now, is quite upsetting considering all of the hard work we had put in to make these performances happen, and be the best that we could make them. Rehearsals started with a read through, as all rehearsals do, and then we jumped straight into staging both plays, Wilma the witch 2: back to school and Ghosts in the garden. Wednesday was quite an important day for the cast of Ghosts in the garden, as it was the first day we could actually go to Nostell and stage the two plays properly and finally put the missing a pieces to the puzzle. As soon as this was done scenes clicked together properly and everything flowed smoothly. One of my highlights would be the waiting before each tour because, I for one, get such a buzz just thinking about people seeing all the work we have done and hopefully making there experience around the gardens spooky and just chilling with my scenes actors. Although I did feel mean for shouting and being mean to Ellen, but my dream team were great and I wouldn't want to be a mean, harsh 14th century teenager with anyone else but Sian, Leah, Ellen and Tom . And an even bigger highlight would be Beth demonstrating to me and Sian how she tripped on the way to her and then actually falling over because that was just hilarious. Over all, I am glad I took part because getting to work with such great people day in day out it amazing.
I always love doing Halloween at Nostell, this being my third year participating, because it's different from your normal session at yew tree and it brings different members of different companies together and it's just like one big, week long party all around basically and it's great. Can't wait for next year!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...