Sam Winder is our first guest blogger

That was a brief little overview of just my time preparing for Halloween at Nostell. With so many of us though, everyone will have a different story and I only found time to mention a fraction of what happened. Like I said before, the best thing about the past few days has been creating memories, as horrendously cheesy as that sounds. Just the same as last year, I am having slight withdrawal symptoms and my day seems somewhat empty in all honesty. To prove that I am not the only one in this situation, I thought I would share a few things people have said since yesterday on the Halloween group wall… (I don’t know if this is allowed but I live life on the edge).

“Well done guys, proud of everyone!! Another year gone of Halloween at Nostell.”

“you are all the greatest people”

“You are probably sick of these already but you are some of the most amazing people have had the privilege to meet and I love you all dearly!”

“I could not of thought of a better way to have spent my half term than with you lot! Been nice to see a few new faces at things like Halloween, and it has been great to spend a few days at a place as nice as Nostell with some fantabulous people! Love you all! Happy Halloween!”

“You are all truly fantastic and I can't wait to get to know you all more!!”


So, I will just finish by saying thank you to everyone who was involved because if I continue to ramble I will miss the Bonfire which would be a great shame… I think we all did pretty well and despite all the complete and utter tiredness, I feel almost distraught that it is all over. Luckily, I think that the time may have come for me to say “BRING ON CONNECTIONS!” and so my growing smile can be full of both Nostellgia and anticipation…

Sarah, Oz and Calum you are my heroes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...