Yana, Mum to Beth and Sara and staunch YTYT supporter is our guest blogger this week!

I've always wondered what happens at an Open Mic Night, I have been involved with Yew Tree over 4 years now and never had the opportunity to go, OMN 10 was my lucky night, my children and I attended, we were all eager with anticipation. All I can say is that the talent of Yew Tree members was astounding, from members who had been there many years and were pro's at it, to members who had never done it before (and were given an amazing amount of encouragement ) it truly was a talent show. So inspired were my children that they both came away wanting to stand up at the next open mic night and perform. I felt very proud and privileged to see all this wonderful talent that develops from the Youth of Yew Tree. I would just like to mention all the group leaders and helpers behind Yew Tree as if it wasn't for them this amazing talent and courage would not be seen by the public and these children and young adults would not be able to go head and achieve great things in the world of drama.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...