Amy Winder is our first guest blogger...

Oh, the joys of a Gold company games session. With, "Reprise," done and dusted, it was great to have a Saturday morning of Yew Tree oddness.

We played an array of our favourite games including Ha (is it just me who feels feels like everyone's laughing at me when I get out?) and cowboys and Indians. Michael, thankfully, got caught out in wink murder before I could become the bottom of a pile of dead bodies; not fun, I've been there before. To add to the chaos, we played Golden Egg, a bizarre game involving everyone crawling around with their eyes shut.

The highlight, of course, had to be theatre by chance, a version of Yew Tree roulette in which the other groups got to create the genre and etc. I bet you can't guess how many musicals there were! I think my group's performance of a musical about an eye operation by a doctor with a flying pet pig, set under the sea, with an opening line of "Are you looking at my squirrel?" and the penultimate line "So what do you propose we do now?" was pretty good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...