Mr James Budenburg Ladies and Gentlemen

The games session was great. I love yew tree. Wish I could stay forever. Sure we’re all thinking that after Saturday but it was just great. The level of support that everybody gave to everyone was brilliant and also weird in way. Just because you wouldn’t expect a bunch of people to gel like that on first meeting one another. I’ve been at YT three years now and there were still new faces in the room. That’s something that I think made it even better, made it new. 
On Saturday when we we’re making the Christmas jingle we took input from every person and in all the sessions in creativity there’s normally someone that sits back. There wasn’t on Saturday and we got a ton of ideas because of it. We started with an idea that had been had previously and through everyone’s inputs and a mean girl’s quote we made something that I think we can all be proud of. I mean. In our group there was a member of crimson, gold, Sapphire and black and one that didn’t even go to yew tree. So I was really impressed with the teamwork we put into it. 
Moral of the story, work as a team. Brings out nice things, just the extent of which was revealed in the highlights section at the end. Also excuse my terrible grammar starting a sentence with and but its 8:42 and my brain isn’t in clever sentence structure mode. But yeah. I’m really excited for the new year, loads of stuff to come, loads of new stuff too. Some of the biggest acting challenges I’ve faced certainly, so I can’t wait for that.
I’ve just come to realise this blog wasn’t really about the games session much, so, here’s where it all ties in. The games session was a microcosm of the next year tree year: new, creative and wonderful in every way. I hope that gets a few awwwhs here and there, otherwise it’s going to be a large amount cringe and well, that’s just not that Christmassy is it?
Merry Christmas and a happy new year too because I’m feeling generous.
James

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...