Amy Winder sent me this on Thursday night...

After the Christmas shows, I'm tired, aching and still too buzzing from being on stage to even think of going to sleep. With fairies, caves, elves, soldiers, Hansel and Gretal and Christmas songs, this years performances will be memorable for all the right reasons.
It's been amazing to be a part of two plays this year and seeing them come to life has been extraordinary, especially being able to see Aladdin from the narrators perspective (and seeing my brilliant brother play Aladdin). I loved the one play I got to see (a downside of being in two companies) and everyone I've asked loved the performances they saw.
Playing Poppy has been a great experience for me and I've loved every minute of it. I enjoyed playing such a bold character because in real life I would never have the chance to repeatedly declare my love for someone. I'm proud of everyone at sapphire and gold and I'm really proud of how far I've come since joining Sapphire just over three years ago.
Merry Christmas everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...