And James B sent this a little too late to enter our competition but I felt it was too nice not to share with you...
So describing yew tree,
I couldn't do that.
It's not tall or small
It's not thin, it's not fat.
Instead it is something,
Much different to these.
For its bold and it's brave
But I'll spare you the cheese.
So we started quite small.
And went on to grow.
To thornes and to Wakefield!
We put on our shows
But that isn't all,
For now we've branched out.
We help those in need.
And that's a good shout.
So the small little reaches of those drury lane
Have expanded. So quickly. And now it's quite plain...
That yew tree is awesome, and brilliant, a ball.
Doesn't have to thin, fat, tall or small.
And I know it's been short,
But I'll leave you with this.
In a world with depression,
We're one sign of bliss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...