Beth blogs about last weeks auditions...

I'd prepared and prepared and prepared and prepared but nothing was able to prepare these nerves for Connections auditions 2013.  I can't tell you how much I'd read the script and how much it grew on me, I'm so lucky to be able to be a part of something so good.

I decided to go for something less witty, as that's what I usually go for, I didnt think it would pay off but HEY it did and I can't tell you how happy i am.

I am loooking forward to the rehearsal process as you get to see everyone blossom into their character as each week goes by. 

I can't contain my excitement for Kendal and the performances...so you know what i say...BRING IT ON...oh and...I LOVE YEWTREE...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...