Natalie has written a kind of outgoing blog :( it's that time of the year again...still the blog is a delight even if losing her isn't


I decided to step up and write the blog this week because sadly I only have two gold sessions left EVER! Also I haven't done one for a while and Saturday's session was excellent as always!

We started off as usual with a few entertaining games of funky seaweed, aeroplanes and foot stomp/ninja warrior (not together though as despite constant pestering this is still not allowed).

Then we started devising Cinderella and today was the large ball scene! Different groups looked at the scene from different angles - exploring the roles of various characters.

Highlights were Ash and Ed developing some cross gender aspects of the play, 2 hyperventilating stepsisters, Beth's sweaty hands, a Buttons with many names, a waltz and a group of fairy godmothers analysing the use of a pumpkin instead of a limo!

The play as a whole is shaping up brilliantly and I am really jealous because I will not be in it - I still need to convince Sarah to send me a script to university and I will just show up on stage for the performance ha!


To finish we played a particularly creepy version of the laughing game and Mafia in which I discovered a possible career as a police investigator in case the whole maths teacher thing doesn't work out.

I will miss gold and my Saturday mornings will certainly not be as entertaining at university - because I will almost certainly still be fast asleep!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...