It's Jess's turn to blog about leaving Gold


I’ve put it out there how fuming I am that I’m too old to stay at Gold… so I’ll just be nice now  Seriously… I can’t imagine not getting up on a Saturday morning for it! I love Yew Tree, all of it… but Gold is where I started and it feels like my second family. Gold has a perfect balance of playing games/ having a laugh with your friends & working really hard on a brilliant piece of theatre (if you want me to feature in Cinderella that would be fine). I remember how nervous I was to start Gold, but that’s the brilliant thing about it… you can walk in as the new person and 3 hours later you’re just another member of Yew Tree! Yeh so I don’t want to leave… ever? If you start Gold make sure you stay because I can’t actually imagine what my life would have been like without it, and I know that sounds dramatic ha but I actually cant! Anyway... I’m just gonna go and invent some kind of machine that will take me back 6 years so I can do It all again… Byeee x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...