Natalie was kind enough to write the Nostell 2012 blog...


So Nostell week has been amazing and I honestly feel privileged to have been a part of it. As always the week went ridiculously fast and as soon as I returned from the pub on Friday night the post Nostell blues immediately kicked in – it’s weird not been surrounded by 28+ people for over 6 hours every day. 

I’m sure everyone who came to see ‘Vision’ on Friday will agree that to perform an original piece of theatre with such a short amount of rehearsal time to that standard was impressive and obviously we have Sarah to thank for that.

I enjoyed playing my character Jenny so much and worryingly there were some similarities between us – although I don’t think I’m quite as insane yet… Everyone else obviously saw the similarities between us as people are still calling me Jenny 3 days after the performance and all week Sarah has referred to me as Jenny (perhaps unintentionally!?)

I just wanted to say that it has been a pleasure to spend my week with such lovely and talented people. Highlights were the many toilet trips with Jess and Helen, the lovely takeaway tea, the unsuccessful lottery syndicate (or maybe it was successful and Michael has run off with the money which is why I’m doing this blog), the many games of ‘That’s Out’ – (especially the new elements of a wedding and bowling pins) and of course the performance was alright too!!!



This was my last performance with Yew Tree for a while and I am already counting down the days till the next year’s Nostell…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...