Michael redeems himself by getting his blog in eventually...


Well, how was my first Nostel experience? 
Excellent in a word, yeah pretty much sums it up... But allow me to elaborate...

I have always loved being a part of Yew Tree performances and Vision was definitely no exception. In fact I don't think I've ever performed in a play quite like it... It wasn't just a play, it was an experience. It took staying in character off stage to a whole new level for me, just because you were off stage it doesn't mean the audience can't still see you. Therefore staying in character is vital... 

The performance itself was brilliant! When first reading the script I had no idea how it would all come together, or just how complicated it would be, but it worked! Everyone fulfilled there roles brilliantly, no two characters were the same, there was honestly excellent acting in this performance.

I love being a part of Yew tree, not just because of the brilliant performances we put on, or the activities we do, or the opportunities it gives us, but because of the friends we make. Yew Tree is full of excellent people, and I really felt welcome as an honorary member of Black Company and it's just a shame I'm not old enough to stay on. But it's really a bonus privilege to be a part of the Nostel play two years early! And to act along actors doing their last Yew Tree play, pretty sad stuff...


But anyway, as my blog is beginning to draaaagg, I'll wrap it up. I had such an amazing time devising, rehearsing and performing 'Vision' and I can't wait until the next opportunity comes around so I can do it again 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...