Mel is our guest blogger this week...


So... After not being present for 4 months at Gold, I decided to man up and sort myself out, and I'm so glad I did. There are so many new faces and just ones that I haven't seen for a LONG time, which is always lovely.
Todays session started off with the longest best and worst on record and then games galore including ninja warrior (hey yah) and a bit of situation wink murder in the lair. The creative task of doing a journey was a bit of a struggle at first but after a bit of help we were well on our way. Watching the other groups was absolutely HILARIOUS as always and its always the best part of being at Gold, I've missed it sooo much!!! Don't think I'm going to be staying away for that long in future

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...