I suggested at the start of term that for some of Gold Company this would be the last term they could blog about Gold as they'll be leaving in the summer... Jess Moore took the invite...


As much as anything… Yew Tree Gold Company is somewhere you can come at the end of a sometimes rubbish/hard week and have a lot of fun with brilliant people! Even when we are working towards a performance, we still have a lot of fun! I joined Gold Company 4 years ago, but I feel like I’ve been there my whole life. Yew Tree are my second family and I’m not really sure what I would be doing with my life if I hadn’t joined. I can’t believe how many people are in the company now compared to when I first started… it takes like 100 years to do best and worst but I never get bored of hearing people’s stories! We get lots of opportunities to create our own performances, and some brilliant stuff is created. There has been Saturdays when I have had headache all day from laughing too much at things that people have come up with… Akbal the Towel boy definitely being one of those things. I love Gold Company, and I love Yew Tree… that will be all  Oh and I wish I could go back 4 years and do everything over... oh and never be too old to leave 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...