Too much...


I’m proper tired.   Proper end of term, going down with a cold, need a holiday tired and despite the fact that I could have slept in I got up at half seven anyway.  I’m blaming the fact that the last two weeks have held just too much.  Too much in the way of experiences, sights, revelations, performances, challenges to be met, logistics to be tackled, conversations, highs, act of generosity, laughter, risks to be managed, anticipation, frustration and last but not least too many wonderful, wonderful Yew Tree moments…

I’ve decided my head is going to need a full couple of Yew Tree down time weeks to process all of this (and write a play of course.) I am going to look properly through the photo’s instead of flicking through them.  To reflect fully on the development of each group and individual I work with over this last year.  I’m going to spend time enjoying the sense of achievement I feel with everything we’ve done and to start finalising plans for 2012.  So this short blog is saying this week I have very little to articulate – thank goodness for Sam and James, who still seem to be on the case with the whole thinking thing - but give me a week and I’ll emerge rested and cold free and with the ability of articulation once again…in the meantime…enter the competition, enjoy the jingles and generally feel good about yourselves YTYT…you deserve it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...