Sam Winder...door player extraordinaire ladies and Gentlemen...


As I sit here writing this on a cold morning, writing with only one hand due to the bandage wrapped around the other, I look back and am amazed at everything Yew Tree YT has achieved this week. 

I wish to congratulate everyone who took part in the performances, we saw a multitude of characters and stories which were all equally entertaining:

From the Grinch - which I have to say was rather a rhyming bundle of hilarity. Well done to the Grinch with your hops, skips and dramatic... and dramatic... Grinchness.

To Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, a musical delight that I couldn’t help but sing along to.

And of course the performance of one of my all time favourite Christmas poems... T’was the night before Christmas.

From Jack and the Beanstalk, which I daresay was the best of the whole night... but there again I was in it. 

To Sleeping Beauty, a tale already weaved with a thread of... of... epic-ness. And with added fairies!

From the school based Christmas Carol, with such a true to life drama lesson and caretaker...



To Robin Hood which again is already a field sown with seeds of... of... Robinhoodness and with simply amazingly choreographed fight scenes it was made all the more thrilling.

So I fear that it may be time for me to conclude and to anyone still reading this tedious chunk of text... Merry Christmas to all and to all a good Night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...