Lucy with a thought or two about the physical theatre day we did on Wednesday...a sort of mini blog...

Now I’m not very good at talking about stuff like this, so I’m not going to write a proper blog or anything, I just thought I’d say this;

On Wednesday we had a full day of physical theatre. Now usually when someone mentions physical theatre my automatic reaction is “Can’t we do something else?” but spending the whole day doing it, and with such a brilliant group of people, has really changed my mind about the whole thing. I may even go as far as saying it’s my favourite kind of theatre right now. It’s just so brilliant to be able to get so wrapped up in something and completely immerse yourself in the whole experience to the point you stop thinking and just go with it. I don’t think that sentence made sense at all. But yeah, I pretty much full on love physical theatre now.

That’s all :)

Lucy T.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...