Hurray for feeling inspired...

I’m ridiculously inspired at the moment…just ridiculously inspired…and considering
my usual level of feeling inspired is way above average…this means that at the moment life is particularly good…

It makes me feel so very lucky that in amongst the doom and gloom of cuts, an economic down turn and diminishing funding which is enough to make most organisations give up entirely or at least lie down in a darkened room for a while Yew Tree Youth Theatre and Yew Tree is in it’s creative prime…

I’ve just launched the 6 Christmas shows I’ll be directing, my solo show, “Getting Through,” is about to go on tour, the National Connections play choice has now been submitted and we perform at Sandal Castle next week. In addition I have my next two writing projects sorted…and that’s just the highlights…and that’s just me if you add it Danny and Gemma’s output it increases again…there are things happening that are so exciting I can’t even talk about them yet… and just to add yet more wonderfulness into the mix we are opening a new bit of Yew Tree Youth Theatre in October…the Orange company…it will be based in Horbury for 7 – 11 year olds…

So you see it’s all ridiculously exciting…yes it’s challenging and yes it’s a little overwhelming but mostly I feel energised by the sheer amount of brilliant things that are going on…so Hurray for the Autumn term…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...