This weeks blog is by Charlotte Scott of the Gold Company and who has been on work experience with us...she's become an important member of the team...

So all of my year group do work experience at the same time which initially means everyone panics at once. At the end of a week with Yew Tree I find out that I couldn't really describe what it was properly before. You can't actually see the whole company when you only come to a Saturday morning Youth Theatre. However at the end of the week, I can honestly say that I have really enjoyed working with the company. I have been to, this week; three aim higher workshops in primary schools with year six. Each one using the same script and directed the same but each one different. In all of classes there was always going to be one or two children that didn't want to participate at the start, but what was nice to see was that by the time it came to the last performance in front of their parents that everyone of the children, in all three schools, took part in some way. After each day with Yew Tree I come home practically bouncing and firing things at my mum about my day to the point where she just has to say, “Charlotte slow down!” Although it has been tiring I have discovered that it disappears as soon when you come back. It's just so much fun! The amount of enthusiasm and energy put into Yew Tree is just inspiring and a joy to watch let alone be part of. I think it would be wise to say that I will miss it when its over and I am very glad I choose too come to Yew Tree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...