Another repeat performance...by Aaron...in reflective mood...committed member of the gold and black companies and cast member of Celebrity...

So another Nostell has passed us, and possibly the best one so far in my opinion. There have been so many good times to remember from this Nostell week, things that I don't think I will be able to forget. When I first started Yew Tree 2 years ago the Nostell performance was the first one I did with the youth theatre and looking back I can see how much I’ve grown, for lack of a better word, as well as others at Yew Tree. It's good to see how talented people you work with are, especially having worked with them and others throughout my time at Yew Tree and while some people are moving on for their own needs you can't help but feel saddened by it because we're losing a part of Yew Tree. Everyone who has been a part of Yew Tree has brought a certain something to the performances, the sessions and the rehearsals. I suppose that the best thing about Yew Tree is that even though people do inevitably leave, there are always going to be new and talented people to work with as time goes on. I can't wait for next year for the next Nostell but in saying that I don't want it to come too quickly because it'll be my last Yew Tree performance. All I can say to anyone new who will be attending Nostell next year is you’re going to have so much fun and… wear sun cream even when it seems cloudy because the sun is merciless.

enough said

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...