This is the first of two guest blogs this weeks as I've press ganged the Work Experience youth theatre members into doing it...this ones by Jack Denham...member of the Crimson group...

Midsummer nights dream is coming up soon for the Shakespeare festival. I’m not usually a worrier but I think the fact that I don’t know ALL of my lines with a week left is a cause for concern. I guess it’s a good thing that I’m with yew tree for two weeks for work experience. So far it’s been great. I’ve found out about what goes on behind the scenes of Yew-tree, got to know the brilliant staff better, and found out that I’m better at working with children than I thought I was. So that’s all been great, and it’s given me more motivation to learn my lines, especially made easier with the help of a pretty cool colleague. Peace out guys… Yew-tree prevails.

Comments

  1. I agree, I have spent ages last week learning my lines, and they just don't stick in my head whatsoever. I need to find better techniques to learn them. Brilliant blog Jack, I hope you have another great week of work experience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...