Our first of the 12 days of Christmas YTYT blogs is from Lewis Giemza aged 11.

I joined Sapphire about 4 months ago and this was the best decision I've ever made. The group and leader were so welcoming and I now feel part of a very special bunch of people. 
Yew Tree Youth Theatre is different to any drama group I've been to before.  I love how we are encouraged to be involved in script writing, our ideas are listened to and we help develop the drama piece. 

Sarah gives good tips and advice on how to improve and develop in a patient and fun way.
I love the way our group shares feedback with each other at the end of every rehearsal. I always leave every session feeling positive and that I belong.

Being part of the recent Christmas show was amazing. Being able to share my experiences with my family made me feel so proud.  I was pleased that the parts were shared out fairly and that I got to show my skills as Jiminy Cricket in Pinocchio. 

I'm looking forward to 2019 and meeting up with my Sapphire friends again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...