Other things happened as well as Connections this week...Olena tell us about one of them...

Okay, so I've just started watching Star Trek (the one with Chris Pine and his awesome cheek bones) and after a long week of catching up with school, revision, a drama controlled assessment and watching Iron Man Three, I remembered I was asked to write a blog. 
So a blog. Blog. Bloggy, blog, blog, blog. Blogging. 
Oh! A wild bog appears!
What do you do?
Write? Bag? Pokémon? Run?
You chose Write.
For the past two sessions at Sapphire we have been work-shopping 'The "Happily" Ever After' (which is a far better title that 'I'm really bored so I'm going to write something') and I have to say it was very weird seeing something of your own creation being performed in front of your very eyes, but, nevertheless, I have always been a good appreciator of everything weird; just the other day I started stroking the walls of the cinema because they are made out of curtain and felt strange. Wait, where am I going with this? I have no idea; let me get back to the main point. The script (that I wrote not the band). The basic storyline was focusing on four princesses, in modern day, after the classic happily ever after line had been said and their stories had been left to develop through imagination. So that's exactly what I did. Then the lovely members of Yew Tree helped me to expand my crazy imagination and improve it too, by taking a scene each and bringing it to life. The result; brilliant and insightful. 
Every group performed the scenes fantastically and even-though I can't pick a favourite, I can thank all of you in helping me on my quest to better my script writing and someday take over the world! No, sorry, not the second part, that's a little plan I'm working on with Loki, just ignore that. Ermm... Where was I? Ah yes, from my broken foot and me, thank you and I hope to have a second draft done over the weekend ready for anyone who is interested to read. 
Write was super effective. Blog fainted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...