And the last guest blog is from Amy T

Hello fellow members of Yew Tree Youth Theatre! As a proud member of Sapphire, I am blogging about starting Gold Company this weekend.
I had time to get over being the first murdered citizen in my first ever game of Gold version mafia (Michael, I blame you) before A to Z of Shakespeare kicked off! I have to say, the first ever rehearsal went very well and I was glad to be a part of it. You know you're a lucky member of the group when your word to make into an action is 'swagger' and there were many hilarious ideas of the word portrayed. From funny walks of fools to physical throne making; the Shakespearian theme was spread across the company in a joyous way. What also spread was a wonderfully done (imaginary) fire on the Globe theatre with very talented sound effects from Jack. 8 letters down, 18 to explore next week! Last but by no means least was Emma's lovely version of the laughing game, with heads on bellies and jokes all around.
I look forward to next week which consists of both Sapphire and Gold; I don't know what I'd do with my time without Yew Tree...
Enjoy your sessions this week,
Amy T x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chloe's Leavers Blog - finally :)

Arwen's Leavers blog

Celebrating the past in the present...